What's OpenVeo Portal?
OpenVeo Portal is a Node.js / AngularJS application. It embeds an HTTP applicative server based on Express framework.
It includes the following features:
- An home page to present the most seen medias
- A live page to stream a live from Wowza, Youtube, Vimeo or Vodalys Studio
- A search engine
- Support for authentication using local database, CAS or LDAP
- Statistics with support for Piwik
- An administration interface
OpenVeo Portal supports the following SSO (Single Sign On) providers:
OpenVeo Portal has been tested on the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 18.04
OpenVeo has been tested on the following:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox